organized by SHUMAS Renewable Technical Center in collaboration with her partners Energy Without Borders (EsF) and FICAID – Spain
COURSE TITLE: Short training course in four sources of renewable energy (wind, solar, Biogas and mini hydro energy)
LOCATION:SHUMAS Biofarm in Bamdzeng-Kumbo
DURATION: From 12th to 17th JUNE 2016
Renewable Energy is fast shifting from the fringe to the mainstream of sustainable development. It provides substantial benefits for our livelihood (employment, health, education, rural exodus, economics etc.) and the environment (climate change), with added advantage that it is renewable and green. Opportunities for such training, whether you are found in the North or South of the hemisphere provides unimaginable benefits individually and globally.
Renewable energytechnologies are clean sources of energy that have a much lower environmental impact than conventional energy technologies.
FACULTY – Training will be delivered by SHUMAS Renewable Technical Center in collaboration with our partners Energy Without Borders (EsF) and FICAID – Spain.
BENEFITS OF THE TRAINING
- During this course, you will be empowered on how to carry out feasibility studies of the different renewable energy sources (biogas,Wind, Solar and Hydroelectricity ). This will include inter-alia calculating the energy load of any demand and knowing the exact system design that will be compatible to that demand.
- This course will also empower you on how to identify authentic equipment and design compatible systems.
- This course will train you to be able to carry out installations in the aforementioned energy systems.
- You will also be train on how to sustain and maintain these systems.
- The training is also a Path Way for you to become a Green energy expert (Solar, Wind, Mini Hydro and Biogas)in a world where there is huge demand for Green energy experts.
Duration: five (5) days training course
Venue: SHUMAS BIOFARM in Bamdzeng-KUMBO
Date: From 13th to 17th JUNE 2016
CONTRIBUTION FROM PARTICIPANTS
You will be expected to pay a token contribution of Eighty thousand (80.000FCFA) Francs for National participants and One hundred and fifty thousand (150.000FCFA)Francs for International participants for the following:-
- Pay for Feeding which consist of 3 good meals a day and 2 coffee breaks
- Lodging which include a bed and Matrass electricity and water bills
- Training Manuals
- Excursion trip to practical installation sites
- A certificate of participation.
- Other didactic materials.
NB: blankets available (ONLYfor international participants)
WHO TO ATTEND;
At least Advanced level or Baccalaureate holders in Physics, Electricity and/or Electronics and other related fields of study.
June 10th, 2016
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
- Application letter
- Copy of highest diploma
- Photocopy of National Identification Card
Send the above documents to;
P.O. BOX 5047 NKWEN BAMENDA
TEL: (+237) 677755630/ 694389480/ 672523341